LWC Training Corp.
Voice over IP Training
[Voice over IP course - Sample Chapters]
Voice over an IP network, whether the Internet or a private company network, is a truly disruptive technology.
Telephone companies will be affected by it; they will adapt or disappear. Businesses will
evaluate its benefits and eventually adopt it. And finally, consumers will adopt it,
maybe to save money on long distance charges or maybe to take advantage of lower monthly
If you want to learn about this exciting, new technology, the Voice over IP course is for you.
It will be of benefit to anyone who
- wants to understand and develop skills about the Voice over IP technology.
- wants to be able to evaluate the benefits and costs of the technology in order to
recommend a telephony solution for their organization.
- wants to understand the various approaches and technologies in order to design a
VoIP based telephony solution for their organization.
- wants to understand and be prepared to judge Voice over IP proposals.
- is in the traditional telephone or cable industries and wants to get up to speed on this
- has a network role, such as an administrator, help desk support or field support and may have
VoIP duties added to their portfolio.
- is in management, marketing or sales and wants to understand how VoP impacts their business
If you would like to hear the difference that different codecs make in the quality of voice
using VoIP, you can download voice samples from here.